Sivut

keskiviikko 31. lokakuuta 2012

11 kysymystä

Pauliina on tagannu mut joskus aikoja sitten tekemään 11 kysymyksen haasteen, ja en tosiaankaan oo huomannu asiaa sillon. Mutta nyt selaillessani Palen blogia löysin tuon ajattelin että miksipäs ei. :)
Rules that must be posted
♥ Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
♥ Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
♥ You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
♥ Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
♥ No tag backs.
♥ No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

No en ajatellu tagata ketään, kunhan huvikseen vastailen noihin kysymyksiin mitä Pale keksi! Toivottavasti ei oo kovin syvällistä koska oon huono syvällisyydessä. Ja näpyttelen englanniksi koska tyhmää vastailla suomeksi jos kysymykset on englanniksi. :'D

The questions:
1. What do you fear?
I'd like to think I'm quite fearless, but that is not the truth. I fear falling and I mean the literal kind. When there's a change to fall off, I'm begin very very careful so that won't happen. That is why I fear high places. I think I fear some other things too but I might not be aware of them. 

2. What do you dream of?
I dream of living happy life. I don't know what else to say. I don't think I have any big dreams at the moment and therefore I'm a bit lost. What is there to be dreaming of? I have so much to worry about right now that I don't have time to think these things and when I think about this kind of dreaming it just seems so shallow. Like peace for the world and stuff. It's kind of obvious and who doesn't? This question is like poll to how good person you are and I don't like it. So.. I'll just move to the next question.

3. Your favourite music?
Genre? Band? Artist? All depends.

4. Favourite movie?
No idea. I don't actually do favourites that much. I just like stuff or than I don't.

5. Your favourite Disney hero?
Can't say because I haven't watched every single Disney movie so I can't compare them.

6. Your favourite Disney villain?
Same as the one before.

7. What kind of food you dislike?
Under and overcooked. And the likes that make me puke. Like oat porridge when I try to eat it too much. But I actually like it when it has a right structure.

8. What kind of places you would like to visit?
Wonderful? Historical? I do not know. Maybe space.

9. Your best memories?
Probably time with friends or family. Why?

10. Your favourite sports?
Riding obviously. And it is a sport I will not hear your objections. :'D

11. Picture that never seizes to make you laugh?
I think I don't know that there is a picture that makes me laugh every time or at least it hasn't come across that many times so I would remember it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti